Freelance writers wanted
About the Position
HIRDA is looking for freelance writers who are able to spend 4-8 hours a week writing articles for the HIRDA website and newsletter. Working hours and days are flexible. Working from home is of course an option. He/she will work with the communications staff.
Essential Skills and Experience Required
- Ability to write texts adapted to the audience
- Ability to write on complex subjects in an accessible way
- Familiarity with Somali or international politics and /or developmental and refugee issues
- Analytical and research skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work with strict deadlines
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in Somali would be an additional asset
What we offer?
This is an unpaid position which will offer working experience in this particular area. We value our employees and we fully recognize that flexibility in the amount of working hours might be important for you. To create a beneficial relationship for both parties, we prefer you to work for a minimum of 8 hours a week for a period of at least four months.
To apply, please send your CV and motivation letter to:
Contact Person: Ann Cassano, communications officer
Telephone Number: 0031-(0)20-7163831
Email: [email protected]